Monday, June 16, 2008

We shall update

Heyho Everyone.
First of all
A Class Falls And Stands Together.
I quoted it thru the ideas that appeared suddenly inside my little cranium... hahahs
Okay now...
This Blog have not been updated for quite sometimes.
Therefore, i somehow will update this blog rite now.
Well, this is just a short post for the class.
A short and random one i suppose.
Basically, its regarding the CIP which is held this week, 21st June, Saturday.
Alvin and I suggested that we meet up and go together for the CIP.
This is only concern to those who is under the Morning session.
However, For those who are attending the Afternoon session, it convince me enough if you guys were to meet and go as a group together too.
As this is just a suggestion frm me... Thus, its up to you individual to decide.
So feel free to look at it.
Do tag the board to inform whether you'll be following the suggestion as shown above.
Thank You.

Fhaz=D

Edited By, Alvin

No comments: